Weight Paint - Fix Deform crash #69004
Operating system: Windows-10-10.0.17134 64 Bits
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2 NVIDIA Corporation 4.5.0 NVIDIA 431.60
Broken: version: 2.80 (sub 75), branch: master, commit date: 2019-07-29 14:47, hash:
Short description of error
When trying to adjust the sliders for the fix deform setting, blender just closes instantly.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Make a cylinder and subdivide down the length
- Make an armature with 2 bones and auto weight the mesh to the bones
- Enter weight paint on the mesh and select some verts
- Go to the weights menu and select fix deforms
- Adjust the options at the bottom of viewport
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?