Welcome to the Blender Projects portal! This is where all the official initiatives are coordinated and managed. Read on to find out how to get involved, report bugs, see what's happening, and discover resources and documentation.
This portal hosts more than just the Blender sources, bug and patch tracker. Explore the other repositories and get involved!
The main repository for Blender's code and all its branches.
The official Blender manual, with references and examples.
Free and open source render management software.
Current and upcoming versions
- Blender 4.0 — Bcon1: New features and changes
- Blender 3.6 LTS — Bcon3: Bug fixing only
- Blender 3.5 — Released on Mar 29, 2023
- Blender 3.3 LTS — Released on Sep 7, 2022
- Blender 2.93 LTS — Released on Jun 2, 2021
Focused activities to advance Blender.
Blender development is split into the following modules and projects.
- Animation & Rigging
- Asset Browser
- Grease Pencil
- Nodes & Physics
- Pipeline, Assets & I/O
- Platforms, Builds, Tests & Devices
- Python & Add-ons
- Sculpt, Paint & Texture
- User Interface
- VFX & Video