This project is responsible for triaging bug reports, first round of Differential review.
As a general goal it would be desirable to have as little untriaged reports as possible (so important bugs dont slip through), that should be the main focus, Differential review comes second.
- Module owner: Philipp Oeser (lichtwerk)
- Module members: Germano Cavalcante (mano-wii), Richard Antalik (ISS), Pratik Borhade (PratikPB2123), YimingWu (ChengduLittleA)
The module is active. Further streamlining the process (elaborating on triaging certain "hard-to-triage" reports and bringing playbook, manual and canned responses in line) is in process.
- #module-triaging on blender.chat
- Triaging Playbook
- A Bugs Life
- Help Triaging Bugs
- Effective Bug Reporting
- Untriaged reports (blender repository)
- Untriaged reports (addon repository)
- Reports waiting for information from Users (to be checked for activity after a week)
- Confirmed, but Module tag missing
- Manual: troubleshooting crashes
- Manual: troubleshooting on startup
- Manual: troubleshooting other (includes crashes on startup)
- Manual: troubleshooting Graphics Hardware
- System requirements