GPv3: Community Tasks: Overview #114158
How to Get Started
If you're new to Blender development, here are a couple of helpful links:
- Make sure you have a Blender ID.
- Learn how to compile Blender.
- If you have questions:
Here is a list of tasks that need to be worked on. Add a comment if you'd like to work on one and make sure no one else is already working on it.
List of Tasks
- #113932: GPv3: Separate
#113915: GPv3: Active Layer
- #113917: GPv3: Merge by distance
#113640: GPv3: Duplicate Strokes #113641: GPv3: Show/Hide layers
- #113643: GPv3: Split Stroke
- #113599: GPv3: Clean Loose Points
- #113569: GPv3: Set selected curve material as active material -> antoniov
- #113570: GPv3: Join Strokes
- #113582: GPv3: Merge Points
#113590: GPv3: Switch Direction
- #113110: GPv3: Copy/Paste Keyframes
- #113116: GPv3: Move to Layers
- #113248: GPv3: Copy/Paste Strokes
- #114182: GPv3: Delete duplicated frames
#113667: GPv3: Duplicate Active Keyframe(cannot be ported to the new structure, see comment for reasoning)
Hello! I'd like to take up #113915 "Active Layer", if it's free?
No due date set.
No dependencies set.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may continue to exist for a short time before it actually gets removed, it CANNOT be undone in most cases. Continue?